27 Mar CTO Jonathan Cartu Announces – Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.01 Patch Notes live for PC,…
Name of Responsibility: Warzone is a free-to-play battle royale online game launched on March 10, 2020, for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. The sport is part of the 2019 title Name of Responsibility: Fashionable Warfare, however doesn’t require the acquisition of it.
Infinity Ward is rolling out a brand new replace for Name of Responsibility: Warzone and Fashionable Warfare. The brand new replace carries patch model 1.01 for Warzone and 1.18 for Fashionable Warfare. The brand new replace brings new content material in addition to a number of bug-fixes, modifications, and enhancements.
Fashionable Warfare Patch – Name of Responsibility: Fashionable Warfare Replace | Patch Notes 1.18
Activision posted in regards to the upcoming content material with the brand new patch within the official weblog. In line with the weblog, a model new 6v6 Multiplayer Map named Khandor Hideout will likely be accessible in Fashionable Warfare. Additionally, 4 new weapons 725, MK2 Carbine, .50 GS, and EBR-14 will likely be accessible in Warzone.
A brand new operator is coming to Name of Responsibility Fashionable Warfare and Warzone. The brand new operator – Talon and bundle will likely be accessible within the retailer after the patch replace.
That’s all in regards to the new patch replace. In case you are , you’ll be able to try the official patch notes for finer particulars. Try the hyperlink talked about beneath to learn official patch notes.
Name of Responsibility: Warzone Replace 1.01 Patch Notes –
- New weapons might be discovered on the bottom and in Provide Bins: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle) and the .50 GS (Handgun)
- Gamers who disconnect in Final Stand will now drop their objects when leaving the sport
- Repair for a bug the place the animation for the participant equipping a gasoline masks will interrupt and block gamers from deploying their parachute
- Tuned shut up shotgun injury to forestall a single shotgun blast from downing a totally armored participant. Stopping energy can nonetheless make this occur
- Added Warzone particular controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will enable these enjoying Warzone with a controller to make use of the Ping characteristic extra effectively
- Gamers can now not stack self-revive kits
- Gamers which might be spectating nonetheless get plunder payouts from contracts however at solely 40% of the worth paid to residing gamers
- Fixes to assist forestall hitching when interacting with Money Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts
- Repair for a uncommon bug that allowed gamers to equip two riot shields if they’d two totally different camos, however just one would seem on the participant
- Made it simpler to see which merchandise is chosen whereas utilizing a Purchase Station
- Up to date button format for gear whereas utilizing gamepad
- Mounted a bug for gamers are usually not receiving a banner on the highest proper of the display for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks (IWH-284129)
- Forestall bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting participant armor
- If a participant flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the participant will hear the out of bounds countdown timer however won’t see the countdown splash on their display. This has been mounted
- Repair for numerous and potential exploits
- Discipline Upgrades: Mounted a bug the place some Discipline Upgrades weren’t ending on the finish of the pre-match
- Gamers will now get a kill when somebody that you just’ve downed, disconnects from the sport
- Decreased the amount of money given for averting a bounty
- Elevated value of Loadout Drop inside the Purchase Station to $8,500