16 Oct Doctor Jon Cartu Claims – 68% of SMBs are concerned about cybersecurity…
DALLAS, Oct. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Parks Associates research finds 68% of SMBs are concerned about cybersecurity vulnerabilities at their business locations, with 18% reporting an increased need for data security solutions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Parks Associates is hosting the complimentary webinar “Value-Added Services for the SMB Segment,” sponsored by Irdeto, on 17 November at 11 am CT (18.00 CET), to examine the current work environment for SMBs, their needs for data security and network management solutions, and opportunities to create and deploy value-added services to this unique segment.
“COVID-19 has affected businesses all over the world, and as a result, many companies have to extend their networks into households to allow their employees to work-at-home,” said Jennifer Kent, Senior Director, Parks Associates. “These circumstances also introduce a variety of new connected devices to the business network, each of which can affect performance and expand cybersecurity risks. Managing and securing their networks are top priorities for SMBs, which expands opportunities for ISPs, technical support service providers, and other players to deliver Wi-Fi management, network security, and other value-added services (VAS) to their SMB customers.”
The webinar features the following speakers:
- New operational and device/service needs for SMBs, including demand for Wi-Fi management solutions
- Trajectory of the connected device landscape for SMBs
- Need and demand for data security and networking monitoring products
- Strategies to educate SMBs on what solutions are available to them
- Tools to extend SMB security and network management solutions to offsite/work-at-home employees
- 38% of US SMBs are likely to purchase Wi-Fi networking equipment for a business location in the next six months
- 37% of US SMBs are likely to purchase data security services for a business location in the next six months
- 24% of US SMBs are “very familiar” with cyber liability insurance – but 37% say they are interested
To request data or an interview, please contact Rosey Ulpino at [email protected], 972.996.0233.
About Parks Associates
Parks Associates is an internationally recognized market research and consulting company specializing in emerging consumer technology products and services. http://www.parksassociates.com