02 Jul Global SDN Market estimated value of USD 67.98 billion by 2…
Global SDN Market industry research report includes a brief on these trends that can help the organizations operating in the industry to understand the market and strategize for their business expansion accordingly. The research report analyzes the market CAGR, Volume, industry share And size, demand and trend growth, key segments, and key drivers and restrains. The report includes a distinctive market forecast related to the market size, production, revenue, consumption, CAGR gross margin, price and other key components. It is set up with the utilization of industry-best primary and secondary research methodologies and tools.
Market Analysis: Global SDN Market
Global SDN Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 67.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 28.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
FREE | Get a Copy of Sample Report Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-sdn-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the SDN market are– Cisco Systems,Inc., VMware, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Ciena Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Juniper Networks, Inc., NEC Technologies India Private Limited, Extreme Network, Big Switch Networks, Inc., Pluribus Networks, Nokia, Oracle, Cumulus Networks, Arista Networks, Inc., Pica8 Inc., Broadcom.
Market Definition: Global Software Defined Networking Market
SDN stands for system defined networking which is designed to make the network limber and flexible. It helps the business to meet their requirement so that they can improve their network control. These days they are widely used in different sectors like healthcare, education, banking, government etc. Increasing prevalence for network automation and virtualization among consumer is fuelling the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global SDN Market
- By Type (Open SDN, SDN via API, SDN via Overlay),
- By Component (Solutions, Services),
- By End- Users (Data Centers, Service Providers, Enterprises),
- By Solution Offering (SDN Applications & Network Services, Professional Services, Virtualization and Control Software, Physical Network Infrastructure),
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Study Coverage
- Chapter 2: Executive Summary
- Chapter 3: Market Size-by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4: Production-by Regions
- Chapter 5: Consumption-by Regions
- Chapter 6: Market Size-by Type
- Chapter 7: Market Size-by Application
- Chapter 8: Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9: Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10: Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11: Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12: Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13: Key Findings
- Chapter 14: Appendix
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies @ FREE | https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-sdn-market
Key Developments in the Market:
In November 2017, Broadcom Limited announced that they have acquired Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. and brocade will work as subsidiary of Braodcom. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their enterprise storage and networking solutions and provide better services to their OEM customers.
In May 2018, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced that they are going to acquire Plexxi. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide better cloud-like experience by combining the Plexxi’s next-generation data center fabric with HPE’s existing software-defined infrastructure.
Global SDN market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of SDN market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key focus of the report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
FREE | Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-sdn-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]